Advantages of tube fittingsConnection of tubes by using adaptors has several advantages, in particular:
- Easy assembly and further repair of the pipeline;
- Reliability and leak resistance;
- Opportunity of pre-assembling and installation in hard-to-reach places, as well as in dangerous spaces;
- Wide range of tube fittings affords to assemble any complex hydraulic system;
- Esthetic view of pipelines;
- No need to have qualified welders in staff;
- No need to carry out X-ray control after assembling.
To purchase tube fittings from “Hydravia”We offer a wide range of tube fittings of different types and sizes. At present moment, all tube fittings are divided into four main groups:
- Tube fittings with metric thread and seal cone 24° according to DIN 2353/ISO 8434-1 (sealing is performed by cutting ring and a nut)
- Tube fittings with inch thread and seal cone 37° (74°) according to SAE J514 (sealing is performed by tube flaring, a bush and a nut)
- Tube fittings with inch thread and 90° seal according to SAE J1453 (sealing is performed by tube flaring, a bush and a nut)
- Tube fittings with inch and metric thread and 60° seal according to DIN 3863 (sealing is performed by adaptors).
Tube fittings – popular way of assembling rigid hydraulic tubes, they are produced by such well-known global companies, as Rastelli Raccordi, Trelleborg, VOSS, Larga, ARCO, Hydroscand. But CAST offers the best ratio price/quality.
We recommend products, supplied by Cast S.p.A. – the leader in manufacturing tube fittings, adaptors, nuts, cutting rings and hose fittings for high pressure hoses.